Same as formula as Multi-Vi-Min®, except includes vitamin C and excludes copper and iron. Multi-Vi-Min® was formulated by Stephen A. Levine, Ph.D., to have low allergen potential, and many people who cannot tolerate a complex nutrient formula do well with the Multi-Vi-Min formulas. The formula utilizes the purest USP grade materials, which are ultimately synthesized from naturally occurring sources. Vitamins B2 and B6 are supplied partially in their coenzyme ("activated") forms, and vitamin B12 and folate are in their bioavailable 'methyl' forms.*
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule one to three times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Taking more than 400 µg of selenium per day from all sources should only be done under the guidance of a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 capsule
- Servings Per Container: 150
Amount per serving
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate): 2000 IU
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 30 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol): 100 IU
- Vitamin E (as DL-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate): 80 IU
- Thiamin (as Thiamine Hydrochloride): 20 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5'-Phosphate): 10 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide): 30 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride and Pyridoxal-5'-Phosphate): 31 mg
- 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate (from 111 μg [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt): 60 µg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin): 80 µg
- Biotin (as d-Biotin): 80 µg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate): 100 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate): 20 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate): 20 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate): 6 mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite): 40 µg
- Manganese (as Manganese Citrate): 3 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate): 80 µg
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate): 40 µg
- Potassium (as Potassium Chloride): 20 mg
- Boron (as Boric Acid): 200 µg
Vanadium (as Sodium Metavanadate) 40 µg
- Glutamic Acid: 40 mg
PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid) 40 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Read more on manufacturer's website.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug administration. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.